Made in Camberwell summer market 2018
Saturday 23 June
Made in camberwell Arts market - Saturday 23 June 2018
- Camberwell Green will host the Made in Camberwell market alongside the regular Farmer's Market
- The market is a great way to showcase the wonderfully creative talent and products of Camberwell designers and makers to local and visiting shoppers. If you have well-designed products to sell, and have a link with Camberwell, you are welcome to apply for a market stall using the APPLY button below. The deadline is extended to 18 March.
- Also on Camberwell Green we are organising some exciting creative fun for everyone
- Inviting all dog owners to 'dress up their pet' and show them in a Doggy Dress Up parade
- Inviting all cake makers to enter the'art-inspired cake competition'
Join us to celebrate Camberwell's well-deserved reputation as a centre of creativity of all kinds.
If you are interested to apply for a stall at this Made in Camberwell market on Camberwell Green, click on the APPLY FOR A MARKET STALL button below
When you apply for a market stall there is a pitch fee of £35 which covers:
- sharing a gazebo with other traders
- a table measuring approx 150 x 70 cm
the advantage of coordinating the Saturday Arts Markets with many other creative activities for young and old on Camberwell Green drawing visitors to the Green and keeping them there (see the plans list above)
Marketing in the comprehensive 40 page Camberwell Arts Festival brochure (the print version reaching a readership of 20,000 and an online version too), flyers, posters and banners in and around Camberwell
Social media marketing to our 15,000 followers as well as on local forums, blogs and news feeds
Camberwell Arts defines ‘local’ as living, working or studying in Camberwell and the adjoining neighbourhoods
The stallholder named in the application must have designed, created or produced their items for sale
All products must be suitable and appropriate for viewing by a family audience
PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
If you are a successful candidate for the Arts Market, you will already have paid on application.
We operate a strict NO REFUND policy.
If for any reason you find you cannot take up your place at the Arts Market, please notify the organisers email@example.com so that we might try to find another trader to fill the gap.